Below are rules and regulations that everyone who visits Adventure Park must adhere to for their own safety. We would not be held accountable for events that occur due to deference from these rules and regulations.
WHO CAN JUMP
- Every person who jumps on our trampolines must first provide a valid/signed Adventure Zone trampoline park waiver.
- Do not jump if you are pregnant or have other health limitations.
- No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol is permitted on the trampolines.
- Those under 18 must have the waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian.
JUMPING Dos and DONTs
- Ensure that you only jump within your ability.
- Customers may not sit or lie on the trampolines. Exit the trampolines if you need to rest.
- Pushing, wrestling, tackling, running, racing, playing tag, and horseplay of any kind is strictly forbidden.
- Double bouncing is strictly prohibited.
- No double flips or flips or tricks over the pads. Single flips are permitted but no more than 2 in a row.
- Customers can bounce and flip off the sidewalls, but they must land on the first sidewall-adjoining trampoline.
- Customers may not touch, climb, lean, or hang on to any of the top pads or netting inside the trampoline areas.
- Always jump and land on two feet and never jump or land on the padding. Never land on your head.
- If you’re falling, try to bring your arms, legs, and head into a ball position.
- We only allow one person per jumping surface.
- Customers must be in control of their body at all times.
- Spitting and profanity are highly prohibited.
RULES CONCERNING APPAREL, ACCESSORIES, AND OBJECTS
- Customers may not have anything in their mouths (gum, candy, etc.) while on the trampolines.
- Food and drinks are not permitted on the trampolines.
- Jumpers must wear the valid-colored wristband at all times during jumping.
- No belt buckles, clothing studs, jewelry, key chains, or sharp objects are permitted on the trampolines.
- No glass, balls, phones, cameras, or other objects or equipment are permitted on the trampolines.
- Only Adventure Zone socks are permitted on the trampolines (no shoes), they can be purchased at the front desk for $2.00 a pair and can be reused for future visits.
Trampolining is an inherently dangerous activity. Jump at your own risk.